Have you guys done with your Christmas shopping yet? Because if you’re going to ask me, I am still here contemplating on what to buy for my special ones. I mean, I still have half of my list undone eight days before Christmas and it’s giving me anxiety already.
But one thing is for sure I know what you can give me this holiday season and maybe I can give you some ideas for your friends and family too. So here is my Christmas wish list:
- Clarisonic Mia 2 – I’ve been wanting to have this since the Clarisonic Mia 1 was introduced. It’s a gentle cleansing system that removes dirt, oil and make up better than hands alone. It’s good for your skin lover girl friends.
- Winter Boots from The North Face – I’ve been here in NY for almost 6 years and believe it or not I’ve never owned any single pair of winter boots. Hah! I just don’t like the way winter boots usually look. But this one from The North Face makes me love the winter weather a little bit more.
- Electronic Keyboard – I am a firmly believer that we should never stop learning. Here is one of my bucket list – to learn how to play any musical instrument mainly guitar and piano.
- April Skin Set – I am a huge fan of Korean skin care. Do I really have to explain why? But for some who doesn’t know why, they are one of the few blessed people with perfectly clear skin. Thanks to their over the top products.
- Plane ticket or vacation – Traveling is one of my passions next to capturing good stories. Take me anywhere with good sceneries, adventure and music and I’ll thank you forever.
Above all these things let’s not forget that the main important thing is to celebrate it with our family and friends. Presents are just added bonus that we actually thought of them this Christmas. It doesn’t matter if it’s small or big. No matter how cliche it may seem it’s really the thought that counts.